1) DELIVERY. Any estimate of delivery is subject to availability of supply. Responsibility cannot be accepted for delays outside our control.
2) DAMAGES. Any damages or shortages must be notified within 48 hours of delivery or collection or liability cannot be accepted.
3) RETURNS OF TILES. Unfortunately, Clay Interiors Ltd is unable to accept returns on any special order items. Tiles available for return will be subject to suppliers carriage charge, handling and restocking fee of 30%. Tiles must be returned by the Customer to Clay Interiors Warehouse within 2 weeks of invoice date.
4) RETURNS OF ADHESIVE OR PAINT. Unused adhesive or grout may be returned within 2 weeks of invoice date with a handling & restocking fee of 20%. We cannot accept any returns of paint or tile/stone sealants or cleaners.
5) SAMPLE Colours and glazes vary over a period of time. Samples and displays are for guidance only and tiles ordered may differ from display.
6) SHADE VARIATION. No claims can be made for shade variation after the tiles have been installed. All tiles must be examined prior to fixing. We highly recommend mixing the contents of several boxes before fixing to disperse any minor shade variations.
7) HANDMADE TILES. Uneven edges, variation in shade and shape is a natural characteristic of handmade tiles. Clay Interiors cannot be held responsible for this type of variation.
8) CRAZING. No tiles are guaranteed against crazing.
9) NATURAL STONE. These MUST be installed by a qualified and professional tiler. Dry laying before fixing is essential as stone will always vary within a single batch.
10) RECOMMENDATION OF 3RD PARTY INSTALLERS. We are happy to provide contact numbers for tilers & Plumbers but this is a recommendation only and Clay Interiors cannot be held accountable for them.
11) STORING OF GOODS. We are happy to store tiles for a maximum of 4 weeks providing full payment has been received. Any items held beyond this time may be subject to storage fees.
All goods remain the property of Clay Interiors Ltd until full payment is received.